Military And Defense
Elimold specializes in precision parts and components that match military standards. We can provide complex machined parts at close tolerances along with accurate supporting documentation.
Manufacturing on Demand for the Defense Industry
Elimold took a leading position in the Machining Industry – excelling in very tight tolerance, ultra-high precision components. Today, Elimold holds strong in its position and is frequently chosen by organizations in the Military and Defense Industry as its go-to CNC machine shop. Elimold utilizes the best technology to keep up with the latest advancements in military machinery. We have the capabilities to meet the highest levels of precision and accuracy. All of our employees, vendors and facility visitors are required to sign confidentiality agreements to ensure valuable information stays secure. Our machinists are skilled enough to create the complex components critical to your equipment without the need to know specifics of your top-secret applications.
Reliable products and complete confidentiality are some of the reasons to choose our CNC machine shop. In cases where you cannot share information about the specific use or application of parts you need to be machined, we will work off your design and with your people to manufacture components to meet your exact demands and needs. We know our components will be an essential part of key operations, which is why we guarantee accuracy and precision in everything we do.
Military/Defense Machining Capabilities
- CNC Machining Service
- CNC Milling Service
- CNC Turning Service
- Injection Molding Service
- Insert Molding Service
- Overmolding Service
- Sheet Metal Fabrication Service
- Waterjet Cutting Service
- Laser Cutting Service
- Plasma Cutting Service
- Binder Jetting
- Carbon DLS
- Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS)
- Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
- HP Multi Jet Fusion
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Stereolithography (SLA)
- Urethane Casting Service
Elaborate CNC machining parts
Our reliable CNC machine shop ensures that customer parts are manufactured with the highest level of quality, accuracy and precision so that customers are 100% satisfied with the work we do for them. Our expert CNC technicians meet their every need with our professional machining services, and we can help your company with anything you need. Whether you need 5-axis milling or CNC machining, Elimold can help.
5-Axis Milling for Unmatched Military Part Accuracy and Precision
Elimold offers 5-axis milling for detailed components, micromachining to any dimensional accuracy, deburring to ensure flawless application, and more. After partnering with our ultra-precision machine shop for your complex component needs, you’ll partner with Elimold to provide any and all CNC services you need in the future.
Whatever application you have in mind, our expert mechanics will develop a unique solution.
Providing High-Quality Plastic Injection Molding Solutions For The Defense Industries
Our experienced design, tooling, molding, and assembly team along with the latest molding technologies offer aerospace and defense manufacturers the ability to out perform competitors in a highly demanding market with the highest quality aerospace plastic injection molded parts.
Parts manufactured for the Defense industries require expertise in aesthetics and demand strict and specific requirements. Our molding processes and procedures ensure repeatability on every project. The Elimold quality department takes careful consideration when during validation documentation. In business for over 10 years, you can rest assured our team has experience in molding commonly used aerospace engineering polymers such as PPO and PTFE.
Materials We Work With
We have helped our defense industry clients to machine parts, and components made from the following materials:
• Titanium: This material has gained popularity in defense and aerospace industry due to various properties including excellent corrosion resistance, reliability, thermal expansion, strength to weight ratio. Titanium offers excellent machinability, which makes it a popular choice for military air frames, as armors, and various other structural elements.
• Cobalt Chrome: The material is also referred as cobalt chromium. Cobalt chrome is an alloy of chromium and cobalt and is well-known for its excellent specific strength. Our defense industry clients approach us for machining various types of mechanical parts and engine components made from cobalt chrome.
• Nickel Alloys: High quality and strength are requisites of most defense industry applications. Nickel alloys allow us to meet those requirements easily. Nickel alloys are well-known for their chemical and mechanical properties such as low thermal expansion, memory hysteresis, electrical resistance, etc.
• Stainless Steel and Carbon Steel: These are one of the most common materials used in the defense industry. Stainless steel is well-known for its durability, and excellent corrosion resistance. This quality makes it suitable for various harsh work environments. Carbon steel is used for making items that demand less ductility. This may include various types of bayonets, knives, and hand-held instruments used by defense personnel.
o 12L14: This steel alloy comprises small quantities of chromium, molybdenum, nickel, copper, and chromium. 12L14 steel is extensively used for manufacturing numerous defense industry mechanical parts that require close tolerances, and precise machining.
Components We Build for the Military/Defense Industries
|Part||Application||Machining Process Used||Material||Specific Feature|
|Load Sleeve||Cable Clamp||5 Axis Profile Milling||Custom 455 Cond H1000||Saddle Shaped Internal Profile|
|Pawl||Carriage Lock||4-Axis Milling||SAE 8620 Alloy Steel||Milling Convoluted Profile|
|Blade, Cutter||Cutting Safety Cable||5-Axis Milling||17-4Ph Hardened||Keen Damage-Free Cutting Edge|
|Pivot Ball||Military Aircraft||Turning and Spot Welding||316 Stainless Steel||Welding Carbide Ball to Stainless Steel Stem|
|Paddle||Actuator Arm||4-Axis Machining||6061-T6511 Aluminum||Milling 0.020″ Thick Webs with 0.002″ Flatness|
|Pawl, Leg Lock||Antenna Base||Conventional Milling||17-4 Ph Cond H900||Milling Fine Pitched Gripper Teeth|
|Shell Receptacle, 100 Pin||Connector High Temp||3-Axis Milling||Kovar IAW AMS -I-25011 Class 1||(100) 0.0445″ Diameter Thru Holes|
|Plenum Base||Fuel Flow||Wire EDM||6LA-4v Titanium per AMS 4928||Machine 0.010″ Thick Tube Wall|
|Actuator, Arm||Night Vision Goggles||EDM Wire||17-4PH Stainless Steel Cond A||20 Tooth Ratchet Profile|
|Cutter||Parachute Wire Cutter||3-Axis Milling||Hardened O1 Tool Steel||Maintaining 0.010″ Cutting Edge in V-Groove|
|Read Head||Signal Encoder||5-Axis Milling and Grinding||416 Stainless Steel Cond A||Precision Grinding of Flat Surfaces|
|Release Clip||Weapon System Pivot Assembly||3-Axis Gang Milling||17-4 ph Casting||Production Run Milling|
Ready to Get Your Project Started?
Our state-of-the-art machining facility combined with our vast industry experience, and expertise makes us one of the preferred vendors for diverse military machining projects. Our experts work closely with customers to understand their specific requirements. Also, they can suggest appropriate building materials, and designs according to diverse working conditions. Our world-class customer service and guaranteed quality assurance have won us lots of satisfied clients. To know more, please contact us at the earliest. You can also request a quote for CNC machining in the defense industry.