3D Printing Service
We produce high-quality plastic components from your sketch, drawing, or solid model. When your prototype is ready for production, we are equipped to handle your needs in the most economical methods possible.
Premium 3D Printing Services
The perfect product should be captured at the perfect angle and perspective for most businesses. That’s why 3D printing was used to create prototypes of products as technological advancements started. Creating 3D images does more wonders than simply creating the aesthetic manipulation of a product or project. 3D printing brings countless benefits, especially in manufacturing. One of the greatest values 3D printing provides is the time saved during the manufacturing process. Reducing time spent in the manufacturing process opens up more opportunities to handle other areas in production and increases productivity and efficiency.
With our fast turnaround, instant quotes, and attention to detail, our goal at elimold is to provide 3D printing services that are very competitive in the market. Our online 3D printing service uses cutting-edge industrial 3D printers to help our customers get the highest quality prints at competitive prices and fast lead times. Help our clients customize 3D printing projects, from rapid prototyping to low-volume production of 3D printed parts for industrial applications.
Advantages of 3D Printing
- Speed up the prototyping or production process greatly, prints objects within hours
- Allows the design and creation of more complex geometries
- Fewer machines and operators are needed to manufacture
- High flexibility and versatility allow almost everything to be created
- Allows the inclusion of multiple materials into a single object
- Layer-by-layer assembly enhances the design and ensures better quality
- Each successive individual part can be monitored to reduce failure and errors
- Does not need lots of space for inventory, it print on demand based on the design
- Plastic 3D printed parts offer advantages in applications where lightweight is important
- Minimize the used materials, with little or no waste compared to cutting from large chunks
- 3D printing systems are much more accessible and require no additional person to run
- The technology is environmentally-friendly and sustainable
Why Choose elimold Online 3D Printing Services
- No minimum order quantity
- Metal or plastic 3D printed prototype and production parts in 7-10 days
- Precision custom 3D printing parts at affordable prices
- Online free quote in the shortest time
- Single prototypes or complex shapes are both allowed
- A wide selection of metal or plastic materials
- Commercial and industrial-grade 3D printers
- Cooperative supplier assistance project
- Provide a quick solution for small batches of complex prototypes
- We provide with our partner 3D printing services for metals and plastics
- Meet the rapid needs of complex prototype designers
Professional 3D Printing Service
Our online 3D printing services
3D printing services can get competitive prices and fast lead times. We specialize in providing you with everything you need for custom 3D printing projects, from rapid prototyping using FDM to 3D printing low-volume production for industrial applications.Get Free Quote
We have provided industrial 3D printing, short-run manufacturing, and high-volume production services to help companies accelerate product development cycles. We specialize in using the best additive and digital manufacturing technologies to bring your ideas to life faster than you can imagine.
We provide 3D printing and custom manufacturing to customers in various industries. With the most innovative 3D printing technology available and exceptional service and craftsmanship, we aim to provide you with the ideal manufacturing experience that meets your needs every time. Our team is ready to help you take advantage of our additive manufacturing capabilities.
Available 3D Printing Materials
Nylon 12 Carbon Fiber (CF)
Nylon 12 Carbon Fiber is incredibly rigid and is commonly used to replace aluminum components. You need jigs and fixtures to withstand constant use in a manufacturing environment.
Ideal Applications For Nylon 12 CF
If Nylon 6 is not enough, carbon fiber is much stiffer
Automotive, aerospace, and industrial manufacturing
FDM Nylon 12CF Data Sheet