Elimold Supplies Terms and Conditions
elimold Vendor Tooling and Materials Purchase Terms and Conditions
Fees and Purchase Terms.
- Payment. You agree to pay all fees or charges to Your Account in accordance with the fees, charges and billing terms in effect at the time a fee or charge is due and payable.
1.1. Credit Cards and Invoices. You must provide elimold with a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or any other network / issuer accepted by us) (“Payment Provider”), or purchase order information (purchase orders may be available only with approved credit terms) as a condition to purchasing Goods. Your Payment Provider agreement governs Your use of the designated credit card, and You must refer to that agreement and not the Terms to determine Your rights and liabilities. By providing elimold with Your credit card number and associated payment information, You agree that elimold is authorized to immediately charge or invoice Your Account for all fees and charges due and payable to elimold hereunder and that no additional notice or consent is required. You agree to immediately notify elimold of any change in Your billing address or the credit card used for payment hereunder. elimold reserves the right at any time to change its prices and billing methods, either immediately upon posting on the Website or by e-mail delivery to You.
1.2. Supplies Flex. Participants of elimold’s Supplies Flex program are subject to the following additional terms:
For Orders placed on or before February 28, 2022:
1.2.1. Upon purchase of Goods, elimold shall invoice You for the full value of the Goods including shipping and taxes. You must submit payments as Goods are consumed or as set forth in an invoice.
1.2.2. If no payment (full or partial) is received within 90 days of the date of invoice, elimold may implement installment payments for up to 100% of Your future or pending payouts, and/or (a) charge such amounts to Your credit card on file, or (b) debit such payment via ACH transfer from Your enrolled accounts.
1.2.3. elimold reserves the right to pursue legal action and/or commercially reasonable collection methods to attempt to collect payment or recover materials and to recover any costs for such efforts from You.
1.2.4. Damaged/unsellable materials: You shall pay elimold for any damaged or unsellable materials.
1.2.5. Audit: elimold may audit the Goods provided to You as part of the Supplies Flex Program. Any discrepancy in Your reported consumption may result in balance adjustment and/or fees.
For Orders placed on or after March 1st, 2022:
1.2.6. elimold may secure any necessary reports and information for the purposes of evaluating Your credit worthiness.
1.2.7. Upon shipment of Goods, elimold shall invoice You for the full value of the Goods including shipping and taxes. With the full amount due at 90 days.
1.2.8. You must submit three equal installment payments starting 30 days from the date of invoice.
1.2.9. If no payment (full or partial) is received within 30 days from the date of invoice, elimold may (a) implement installment payments for up to 100% of Your future or pending payouts, (b) charge such amounts to Your credit card on file, or (c) apply payouts owed to You for other elimold jobs to any overdue amount under the Supplies Flex Program without any further approval or communication.
1.2.10. If elimold does not receive full payment within 120 days from the date of invoice, Your account will be remitted to a collections process.
1.2.11. elimold reserves the right to pursue legal action and/or commercially reasonable collection methods to attempt to collect payment or recover materials and to recover any costs for such efforts from You.
1.2.12. Damaged / unsellable materials: Any material damaged during shipment should be reported to elimold within 3 business days of the receiving date. elimold will examine the circumstances of the claim and determine a mutually agreeable resolution. Damaged materials claims reported beyond 3 business materials will not be considered.
- Taxes. elimold’s prices for Goods sold via the Websites do not include any applicable sales, use or similar tax (“Sales Tax”), and any such Sales Tax will be separately invoiced. When You order Goods for overseas delivery, You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied when the package with the Goods arrives at the destination that You specified. Any charges for customs clearance have to be borne by You, as elimoldhas no control over such charges and cannot foresee the amount charged (if any). Since customs policies vary from country to country, You should contact the customs office in the country where You have elimoldshipped Your Goods to get more information. Please also be aware that You are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of such count.
- Pricing. All published prices do not include Sales Tax or the costs of shipping. Pricing may be updated by elimoldat any time without prior written notice to You. Pricing quotes for Goods not currently listed on supplies.elimold.com may be requested by contacting elimoldat:
- Promotions. Special promotions, discount codes and coupons are applicable only to orders placed online via our Website. Promotions cannot be combined. Custom quotes, special customer specific pricing, contract pricing, and dealer pricing is excluded from promotional discount offers. elimoldreserves the right to reject the use of any promotional discount and/or terminate a promotion at any time without notice.
- Order Acceptance; Returns. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify elimold’s acceptance of Your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. elimoldreserves the right at any time after receipt of Your order to accept or decline Your order for any reason. elimoldfurther reserves the right any time after receipt of Your order, without prior notice to You, to adjust the quantity You ordered of any item. Your order shall be deemed accepted by elimold upon our delivery of the Goods that You have ordered. elimold reserves the right to require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. All sales of Goods are subject to elimold’s then-current return policies, as posted on the Website.
- Order Changes & Cancellations. To request a change or cancellation of an order, please contact us at
- Delivery, Title and Risk of Loss. Unless otherwise stated, freight and shipping fees will be charged for shipments to a customer’s designated shipping address anywhere in the contiguous United States, using a carrier of elimold’s choice. Any extra charges incurred for additional services, such as customer’s preferred freight carrier, or special handling by the carrier, must be paid by the consignee. elimolduses commercially reasonable efforts to securely package and correctly ship orders and meet the expected delivery date of all ordered Goods set forth at the time of order confirmation. All delivery dates are estimates only. Goods that are placed on back order will be shipped at time of inventory replenishment. All sales of products are made FOB (Incoterms 2010) elimold’s designated point of shipment, and title and risk of loss to each shipment of products shall pass to you when elimoldmakes such shipment available to the carrier. In the event an order is shipped via freight carrier, it is the responsibility of the customer to unload orders from the delivering carrier. If you need special packing or delivery accommodations, arrangements should be made with elimold prior to shipping as additional fees may be incurred. In the event your order is not unloaded at time of delivery and must be rescheduled or shipped to another address, additional charges may be incurred.
- Product Descriptions. Descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications, products, price and availability of any products and services are subject to change without notice, and current prices can be found on the Website. We make reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of the Goods we make available, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any Goods on any Website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these Goods will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased through the Website. By placing an order, You represent that the Goods ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. elimoldreserves the right, with or without prior notice, to limit the available quantity of or discontinue any Goods; to honor, or impose conditions on the honoring of, any coupon, coupon code, promotional code or other similar promotions; to bar any user from making any or all purchase(s); and/or to refuse to provide any user with any Goods.
- Disputes. You must notify elimoldin writing within fourteen (14) days after receiving your credit card statement, if you dispute any of elimold’s charges on that statement or such dispute will be deemed waived. Billing disputes should be notified to the following address:
- Return Policy. A Return Material Authorization (RMA) is required for all returns. If You wish to return purchased Goods, please contact elimoldwithin 14 days of receipt of an order to request RMA. Our customer service team must be contacted within 14 days of receiving material at
- Incorrect or Damaged Goods. elimold’s return policy does not apply to any orders that were delivered in a damaged or incorrect condition. If the Goods are incorrect or damaged, please contact elimold’s customer service team at
- Refunds. After receiving the RMA and shipping the product back, please contact elimoldwith the return tracking number to ensure Your refund is processed as quickly as possible. Once Your RMA is received at elimoldand processed by the warehouse, Your refund will be processed. You will be refunded back to the original form of payment. In the case of deduction against other elimold activity, the refund will be processed in the next processed payment to the Partner account. Please allow 2 to 3 business days following elimold’s restocking of Your returned materials for Your refund to be processed. Total processing days will vary based on days for shipping and restocking. You will receive an email confirmation once the refund has been processed and transmitted to Your bank. It may take the bank up to a billing cycle to reflect the refund on Your billing statement.
- Warranties. All Goods sold are manufactured and made available by third parties. As such, elimolddoes not offer and does not provide any representations, warranties or guarantees (explicit or implied) with respect to any Goods. elimoldwill pass along to You any representations, warranties or guarantees provided by the manufacturer or supplier of the Goods. elimold HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND GUARANTEES WITH RESPECT TO THE GOODS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Liability. elimoldSHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS OR PROFITS ARISING FROM THESE PURCHASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR ANY GOODS. elimold’S MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING HEREUNDER SHALL NOT EXCEED AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO elimoldFOR THE GOODS AT ISSUE.
Amendments. elimold reserves the right to change or modify these Purchase Terms and Conditions (“Modified Terms”) from time to time in its sole discretion. Such Modified Terms shall be posted on the Website and shall be binding on all purchases of Goods that occur after the Modified Terms take effect. All terms and conditions contained in these Purchase Terms and Conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
Updated February 22, 2022